(View/Download a PDF version of this information)
- Any individual or firm engaged in the production and/or sale of ready mixed concrete in the state of Kentucky is eligible to apply for PRODUCER MEMBERSHIP in the KCA.
- Any individual or firm engaged in the construction, restoration, or repair of concrete pavements that have performed cumulative said work in excess of $1 million on average annually for the preceding 5-year period in the state of Kentucky is eligible to apply for CONCRETE PAVING CONTRACTOR MEMBERSHIP in the KCA.
- Any individual or firm providing services or supplies used by the ready mixed concrete industry in Kentucky is eligible to apply for ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP in the KCA.
- Firms who conduct their business on a high ethical level and fulfill their contracts and obligations are eligible. KCA desires to develop a membership designed to assure skill, integrity and responsibility.
- All membership applications are subject to the approval by the KCA Board of Directors.
- Companies who have been a member and are rejoining the KCA will have to pay the dues for the prior two years to be eligible for the school, program and event discounted rates. Companies who are joining KCA for the first time will be eligible for the discounted rate immediately.
2023 Dues Structure
Producer Membership Structure
Producer membership dues are calculated at a rate of $0.05 per five year rolling average number of cubic yards of concrete produced in the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
Please use this table to calculate your annual dues:
|Your 2018 Cumulative Yards Produced in Kentucky|
|Your 2019 Cumulative Yards Produced in Kentucky|
|Your 2020 Cumulative Yards Produced in Kentucky|
|Your 2021 Cumulative Yards Produced in Kentucky|
|Your 2022 Cumulative Yards Produced in Kentucky|
|Your 5-year Rolling Average|
(numerical average of above)
|Your 2023 Dues Rate is|
(5-year Rolling Average X $0.05)
|Total 2023 Producer Membership Dues - Minimum is $650.00|
Concrete Paving Contractor Membership
Concrete Paving Contractor dues are $875.00 per year plus assessments of $2.90 per $1,000.00 of work performed.
|Concrete Paving Contractor||$875.00
|Plus Assessments of ~ $2.90/ $1,000.00 up to $10,000,000 per project.|
|Total 2023 Concrete Paving Contractor Membership Dues||$|
Associate Membership Dues Structure
(to include all companies that supply admixtures to Ready Mix Producers)
(To include range of suppliers: truck dealers, plant suppliers, loader and other equipment sales.)
|Professional Engineers, Testing Labs, & Consulting Services||$372.00|
|Concrete Contractors (1 - 9 Employees)||$372.00|
|Concrete Contractors (10 - 29 Employees)||$531.00|
|Concrete Contractors (> 30 Employees)||$801.00|
|Concrete Pumping or Conveyor Company||$743.00|
(To include cement trucking, & barge services)
|All Other Suppliers|
(To be defined by KCA Board)