Attention High School Seniors:
The KCA is now accepting submissions for the 2020-2021 William T. Robertson Scholarship Essay Contest shortly. The scholarship contest is open to Kentucky resident High School Seniors.
The contest winner will be awarded a $2000 scholarship to be paid to the college of their choice in their freshman semester and will also be invited to attend the KCA Winter Convention to be held in Lexington, Kentucky this year to accept the award.
It’s the turn of the 22nd Century… how is the resilience and durability of concrete contributing to your local community or the world?
Like last year, the essay submission process is different from previous years, so please pay close attention, as paper submissions will not be accepted.
The essay contest rules are as follows:
- Student must be a current senior in high school graduating in the 2020 – 2021 school year.
- Essays must address the essay prompt directly.
- Essays must be a written by a single student and shall not be collaborative in nature.
- Essays must be submitted using the online submission form.
- Essays must be received by November 13, 2020 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time.
- Essays must be limited to 600 words.
The essay form submission link can be found HERE.
Alternatively, if the link above does not work, please copy the following direct URL to the form contest in your browser’s address bar: https://forms.gle/DdRHww8AaAtFQ9mFA