Please click here to read the 2021-2022 William T. Robertson High School Essay Contest winning essay.
Attention High School Seniors:
The KCA will be accepting submissions later this year for the 2022-2023 William T. Robertson Scholarship Essay Contest. The scholarship contest will be open to Kentucky resident High School Seniors.
The contest winner will be awarded a $2,000 scholarship to be paid to the college of their choice in their freshman semester and will also be invited to attend the KCA Winter Convention to accept the award.
Essay Prompt: To be announced
Like this year, the essay submission process is different from previous years, so please pay close attention, as paper submissions will not be accepted.
The essay contest rules are as follows:
- Student must be a current senior in high school graduating in the 2022-2023 school year.
- Essays must address the essay prompt directly.
- Essays must be a written by a single student and shall not be collaborative in nature.
- Essays must be submitted using the online submission form.
- Essay must be received by date to be announced.
- Essays must be limited to 600 words.
#concretelastsalifetime #paveahead #buildwithstrength #shapedbyconcrete #concretefuture