Attention High School Seniors:
The KCA is currently accepting submissions for the 2019-2020 William T. Robertson Scholarship Essay Contest. The scholarship contest is open to any Kentucky resident High School Seniors and your submission deadline is November 4th, 2019 at 11:59PM Eastern.
The contest winner will be awarded a $2000 scholarship to be paid to the college of their choice in their freshman semester and will also be invited to attend the KCA Winter Convention to be held in Louisville Kentucky this year to accept the award.
How could concrete be used to make life better for people in your local community?
- Student must be a current senior in high school graduating in the 2019 – 2020 school year.
- Essays must address the essay prompt directly.
- Essays must be a written by a single student, and shall not be collaborative in nature.
- Essays must be submitted using the online submission form
- Essays must be received by November 4th, 2019 at 11:59PM Eastern
- Essays must be limited to 600 words